This is an amazing Trip for travelers who want to do Trekking in Himachal Pradesh. Kheerganga Trek is 12 KM trek and very famous in Trekkers. The Trekking starts from Barshaini village, It will take 5-6 hours to complete the Kheerganga Trek. With camping, the trek is of 2 days and offer a lot during the journey like scenic vistas, gorgeous mountains, gushing waterfalls, splashing Parvati valley, etc.
Kheerganga is also famous for it's hot water spring on the Top.
TIPS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR KASOL/KHEERGANGA TRIP:
- Items for personal use to be tagged along.
- Umbrella is a must as there is often unpredictable rain.
- Camera to capture some of the breath-taking views not available elsewhere.
- Medicines for cough and cold, fever; and ointments for minor scratches during trekking and camping should be taken along.
- A full set of winter clothes, socks, and gloves should be taken. It gets very cold at night.
- Trekking shoes are must. Trekking shoes can also be rented at Moxtain at a minimal price. It is affordable and cost-effective.
- Extra cash in case of emergencies should be taken as there are few ATM facilities. The last ATM counter available is in Kasol.
- A high-power torch is important.
- While trekking, carry only those things which are absolutely necessary.
- Mosquito and insect repellents should be carried during the trekking and camping.
- Don’t miss out on the Israeli food and coffee during your visit to Kasol.
Departures: Any date on request (Pricing varies as per dates selection)
- DELHI – KULLU - DELHI (TRANSFERS) TRAVELLER OR A/C VOLVO
- 2 NIGHT 3 DAY ACCOMMODATION IN CAMPS
- TRANSPORTATION FOR SIGHTSEEING
- 2 BREAKFAST & 2 DINNER INCLUDED DURING STAY (VEG ONLY)
- AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE
- MONUMENT ENTRANCE FEE, CAMERA FEE, ENTRY FEE
- ANY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES LIKE RAFTING, SKIING, PARAGLIDING ETC.
- HEATER NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST - FOR HEATER REQUIREMENT DIRECTLY CONTACT TO CAMPING MANAGER.
- 4 BY 4 VEHICLE (GYPSY) ISN’T INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST. IN CASE OF HEAVY SNOW, TRANSPORT (CARS FOR SIGHTSEEING) MAY GET EFFECTED AND IN SUCH SITUATION, YOU’LL NEED TO MANAGE ANY ADDITIONAL COST FOR 4 X 4 VEHICLES.
DAY 01 - DELHI TO KULLU JOURNEY
YOU WILL NEED TO REACH DELHI BY AIR/TRAIN/BUS ON YOUR OWN. AFTER REACHING THERE, YOU CAN PICK UP OUR TRANSPORTATION (VOLVO/TRAVELLER) TO REACH KULLU (NEAR KASOL). IN DELHI, AT R.K ASHRAM METRO STATION (NEAR NEW DELHI RAILWAY STATION) OR MAJNU KA TILA (NEAR KASHMIRI GATE). AT SHARP 5:30 DEPART FROM DELHI TO MANALI. TRAVEL OVERNIGHT FROM DELHI TO KULLU/BHUNTAR (12 - 13 HOURS).
DAY 02 – KULLU VALLEY , MANIKARAN & KASOL
On arrival at Kullu, our Taxi driver will assists to transfer you to the pre-booked Camp Stay. Check-in, We will cover Kullu & Manikaran sightseeing for this day. In Evening, dinner with music and bonefire in kasol camp.
Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Spring Waters, Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike.
DAY 03 – BARSHAINI – KHEERGANGA TREK
Wake up to a mesmerizing sunrise in Kasol. After breakfast, begin the journey to Barshaini in car. Now you will need to cover the track without car. Prepare yourself for the trek to Kheerganga. Our representative will guide you for the same. It's a 12 km (one side) trek, which takes 4.5 hours approximately to cover. The Kasol Kheerganga trek offers some beautiful sights which will rejuvenate your mind. En-route, see the Shiva Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall, and interesting rock formations.
You can spend the evening at your own leisure near the mountains and after dinner relax at the Kheerganga camp..DAY 04 – RETURN TO BARSHAINI- DEPARTURE
DAY 04 – RETURN TO BARSHAINI- DEPARTURE
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the camp and checkout. Now prepare to Trek and get back to barshaini. We will pick you from there and drop to Kullu/Bhuntar for departure to Delhi.