Shimla Trip 3 Nights 4 Days Overview
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall.
- Be enveloped in the beauty of towering trees, riverside views, and mountains of Manali
- Have close encounters with natural beauties of Mountains & sometime snow/Snowfall as well
- Go for shopping in well known ,Shimla & Manali Mall Road &
- Quality rooms and 3 Dinner with 3 Breakfasts are included in the price of the trip
- Safe & Secure. Also, close to Nature
- Couple, Family
- Sightseeing with Private car for Manali & Shimla
- DELHI - SHIMLA - DELHI (TRANSFERS)
- 3 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION
- PRIVATE CAR /TRANSPORTATION FOR SIGHTSEEING
- 3 DINNER & 3 BREAKFAST INCLUDED DURING HOTEL STAY
- SIGHTSEEING – KUFRI, SHIMLA MALL ROAD, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDIES, SANKAT MOCHAN TEMPLE AND JAKHU TEMPLE
- AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE
- MONUMENT ENTRANCE FEE, CAMERA FEE, ENTRY FEE
- ANY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES LIKE RAFTING, SKIING, PARAGLIDING ETC
DAY 01 - DELHI TO SHIMLA JOURNEY
YOU WILL NEED TO REACH DELHI/CHANDIGARH BY AIR/TRAIN/BUS ON YOUR OWN. AFTER REACHING THERE, YOU CAN PICK UP VOLVO/CAR. IN DELHI, OUR DEPARTURE POINTS ARE AT R.K ASHRAM METRO STATION (NEAR NEW DELHI RAILWAY STATION) OR MAJNU KA TILA (NEAR KASHMIRI GATE). AT 10 PM DEPART FROM DELHI TO SHIMLA. TRAVEL BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO BUS/TRAVELLER FROM DELHI TO SHIMLA
DAY 02 - SHIMLA ARRIVAL
In Morning, reach shimla and our representative will help you with the pick up by car to hotel. Check-in to hotel and enjoy a cozy overnight stay with dinner in shimla.
DAY 03 –SHIMLA CITY TOUR
Today after breakfast for full day city tour covering Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple, evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town the Mall and the Ridge.
DAY 04- SHIMLA FULL DAY TOUR KUFRI
This morning full day excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay at Hotel.