Kullu Manali Honeymoon Trip
Kullu Manali with Naggar castle are main attraction of this Trip. You'll get plenty of time to spend in this trip and to make you relax from pollution & stress. This tour package is one of our best Kullu Manali Honeymoon Trip.
In Kullu, you can visit famous Shawl factory, Viashno devi Temple or you may go for enjoying activities like River Rafting or Paragliding while visiting Kullu Valley.
Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara has the World’s hottest Spring Waters at Parvati River, and is a holy place for all religion.
- Be enveloped in the beauty of Kullu Valley, Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara & Naggar Castle nearby Manali town.
- Have close encounters with adventure activities available in Solang Valley like Zorbing, or trek for Anjani Mahadeva above solang Valley.
- Affordable & Comfortable stay in our 3 star hotels.
- Checkout local food to add in your memories as Thupka & Siddu.
- Quality food with good stay options included in the price of the trip
- Best for Couples need to spend good Quality time together.
- DELHI - MANALI - DELHI (TRANSFERS) A/C VOLO
- 4 NIGHT 5 DAY HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
- PRIVATE CAR /TRANSPORTATION FOR SIGHTSEEING
- 4 BREAKFAST & 4 DINNER (VEG) INCLUDED DURING HOTEL STAY
- AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE.
- MONUMENT ENTRANCE FEE, CAMERA FEE, ENTRY FEE.
- ANY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES LIKE RAFTING, SKIING, PARAGLIDING ETC.
- ANY PERSONAL EXPENSIVE-LAUNDRY, SHOPPING, TIP, ETC.
- HEATER NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST - FOR HEATER REQUIREMENT DIRECTLY CONTACT TO HOTELIERS.
- 4 BY 4 VEHICLE (GYPSY) ISN’T INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST. IN CASE OF HEAVY SNOW, TRANSPORT (CARS FOR SIGHTSEEING) MAY GET EFFECTED AND IN SUCH SITUATION, YOU’LL NEED TO MANAGE ANY ADDITIONAL COST FOR 4 X 4 VEHICLES.
DAY 01 - DELHI TO MANALI JOURNEY
YOU WILL NEED TO REACH DELHI/CHANDIGARH BY AIR/TRAIN/BUS ON YOUR OWN. AFTER REACHING THERE, YOU CAN PICK UP VOLVO/TRAVELLER. IN DELHI, AT R.K ASHRAM METRO STATION (NEAR NEW DELHI RAILWAY STATION) OR MAJNU KA TILA (NEAR KASHMIRI GATE). AT SHARP 5:30 DEPART FROM DELHI TO MANALI. TRAVEL BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO BUS/TRAVELLER FROM DELHI TO MANALI (12 - 14 HOURS).
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 8 - 9 AM.
DAY 02 - MANALI SIGHT SEEING
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room.
Hotel rooms will be allotted as per hotel’s check-in timing mentioned in your Trip Voucher. If you reach early before check-in timings then you can wait in hotel lobby. If hotel rooms would be available, hotel may provide room early however, it depends on early check-in policy of hotel and additional charges may applicable on early check-in.
After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Mall road, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, Hidimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
DAY 03 – SOLANG VALLEY
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and get ready for an excursion to visit Solang Valley which is one of The Most Visited Tourist Spot & Snowpoint in manali. You Can enjoy Adventure Sports as Snow Scooter, Skiing, Parachuting, Paragliding And Zorbing.
Evening Drive Back To Hotel. Night Stay And Dinner In Hotel At Manali.
DAY 04 – KULLU VALLEY & MANIKARAN
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Spring Waters, Parvati River, and is a holy place for ALL.
Return back to Kullu town, it can be fun having Rafting in the Beas River(not included in package cost), famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
DAY 05 – NAGGAR CASTLE
After having your breakfast in the morning, visit famous naggar castle. In evening, drive back to Manali for stay. Naggar Castle is a medieval castle, located in Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India. Built by Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu in around 1460 A.D, it was taken over to Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation, to run as a heritage hotel, since 1978. It is one of location for shooting of many bollywood movies and web series as well. Evening Drive back to Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
DAY 06 - DEPARTURE
After having your breakfast in the morning, it will require to checkout from hotel at expected time of checkout (around 11 am). Then you can enjoy your leisure time at your own till evening before boarding volvo. we will drop you in evening to the Volvo stand for departure as per the itinerary.