This Kullu Manali Kasol Trip is awesome for all Tourists looking to explore all nature views and hill areas. This package includes Camping in Kasol, amazing nature views of Manali, Riverside rafting options in Kullu & Yes, famous Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. This trip is equally good for a couple, family or a friends group. You can enjoy accommodation in hotel and in camping both to experience the bonfire with music in camping.
Season: We recommend this trip whole year except Monsoon time
- Daily Departure available so you can select your own date
- Sightseeing on all 3 days
- Comfortable overnight journey in AC luxury bus
- Nice Hotel rooms (most of them with Balcony)
- Private car availability for sightseeing either it's a family trip or Couple Trip. You need not to share transport with anyone else.
- DELHI - MANALI - DELHI (TRANSFERS) A/C VOLO
- 2 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMODATION
- 1 NIGHT CAMPING ACCOMMODATION
- 3 BREAKFAST & 3 DINNER (VEG) INCLUDED DURING TRIP
- MUSIC & BONEFIRE DURING CAMPING
- PRIVATE CAR /TRANSPORTATION FOR SIGHTSEEING
- AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE
- MONUMENT ENTRANCE FEE, CAMERA FEE, ENTRY FEE.
- ANY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES LIKE RAFTING, SKIING, PARAGLIDING ETC.
- ANY PERSONAL EXPENSIVE-LAUNDRY, SHOPPING, TIP, ETC.
- HEATER NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST - FOR HEATER REQUIREMENT DIRECTLY CONTACT TO HOTELIERS.
- 4 BY 4 VEHICLE (GYPSY) ISN’T INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST. IN CASE OF HEAVY SNOW, TRANSPORT (CARS FOR SIGHTSEEING) MAY GET EFFECTED AND IN SUCH SITUATION, YOU’LL NEED TO MANAGE ANY ADDITIONAL COST FOR 4 X 4 VEHICLES.
DAY 01 - DELHI TO MANALI JOURNEY
YOU WILL NEED TO REACH DELHI/CHANDIGARH BY AIR/TRAIN/BUS ON YOUR OWN. AFTER REACHING THERE, YOU CAN PICK UP VOLVO. IN DELHI, AT R.K ASHRAM METRO STATION (NEAR NEW DELHI RAILWAY STATION) OR MAJNU KA TILA (NEAR KASHMIRI GATE). AT SHARP 5:30 DEPART FROM DELHI TO MANALI. TRAVEL BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO BUS FROM DELHI TO MANALI (12 - 14 HOURS).
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 7 - 8 AM.
DAY 02 - MANALI LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room.
Hotel rooms will be allotted as per hotel’s check-in timing mentioned in your Trip Voucher. If you reach early before check-in timings then you can wait in hotel lobby. If hotel rooms would be available, hotel may provide room early however, it depends on early check-in policy of hotel and additional charges may applicable on early check-in. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, Hidimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Shiv Temple,. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
DAY 03 - SOLANG VALLEY
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and get ready for an excursion to visit Solang Valley, which is The Most Visited Tourist Spot & Snowpoint in manali. You Can enjoy Adventure Sports as Snow Scooter, Skiing, Parachuting, Paragliding And Zorbing. Evening Drive Back To Hotel. Night Stay And Dinner In Hotel At Manali.
DAY 04 – KULLU VALLEY , MANIKARAN & KASOL
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Spring Waters, Parvati River, and is a holy place for All.
Return back to Kullu town, it can be fun having Rafting in the Beas River(not included in package cost), famous Kullu Shawl Industry & Kasol. Drive back to Manali. Overnight stay at the camp in Kasol.
DAY 05 - DEPARTURE
After having your breakfast in the morning, it will require to checkout from camping at expected time of checkout (around 11 am). Then you can enjoy your leisure time at your own till evening before boarding volvo. we will drop you in evening to the Volvo stand for departure as per the itinerary.