Best Trip for Shimla & Manali from Delhi
This is the best trip options for those who have number of days available and want to cover locations Much as possible, so pack your bag and get ready for cover Shimla and Manali.
Manali is famous for nice mesmerizing views and it's adventure sports like skiing, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall.
- Be enveloped in the beauty of towering trees, riverside views, and mountains of Manali
- Have close encounters with natural beauties of Mountains & sometime snow/Snowfall as well
- Go for shopping in well known ,Shimla & Manali Mall Road &
- Quality rooms and 5 Dinner with 5 Breakfasts are included in the price of the trip
- Safe & Secure. Also, close to Nature
- Couple, Family
- Sightseeing with Private car for Manali & Shimla
- DELHI – MANALI - SHIMLA - DELHI (TRANSFERS)
- 5 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION
- PRIVATE CAR /TRANSPORTATION FOR SIGHTSEEING
- 5 DINNER & 5 BREAKFAST INCLUDED DURING HOTEL STAY
- SIGHTSEEING – LOCAL MANALI, CLUB HOUSE, HIDIMBA TEMPLE, MALL ROAD, VAN VIHAR, SOLANG VALLEY, KULLU VALLEY, KUFRI, SHIMLA MALL ROAD, JHAKU TEMPLE.
- AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE
- MONUMENT ENTRANCE FEE, CAMERA FEE, ENTRY FEE
- ANY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES LIKE RAFTING, SKIING, PARAGLIDING ETC
- HEATER NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST
- 4 BY 4 VEHICLE (GYPSY) ISN’T INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST. IN CASE OF HEAVY SNOW, TRANSPORT (CARS FOR SIGHTSEEING) MAY GET EFFECTED AND IN SUCH SITUATION, YOU’LL NEED TO MANAGE ANY ADDITIONAL COST FOR 4 X 4 VEHICLES.
DAY 01 - DELHI TO MANALI JOURNEY
YOU WILL NEED TO REACH DELHI/CHANDIGARH BY AIR/TRAIN/BUS ON YOUR OWN. AFTER REACHING THERE, YOU CAN PICK UP VOLVO/TRAVELLER. IN DELHI, AT R.K ASHRAM METRO STATION (NEAR NEW DELHI RAILWAY STATION) OR MAJNU KA TILA (NEAR KASHMIRI GATE). AT SHARP 5:30 DEPART FROM DELHI TO MANALI. TRAVEL BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO BUS/TRAVELLER FROM DELHI TO MANALI (12 - 14 HOURS).
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 8 - 9 AM.
DAY 02 - MANALI LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room.
After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Mall road, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, Hidimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
DAY 03 – SOLANG VALLEY
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and get ready for an excursion to visit Solang Valley which is one of The Most Visited Tourist Spot & Snowpoint in manali. You Can enjoy Adventure Sports as Snow Scooter, Skiing, Parachuting, Paragliding And Zorbing. Evening dinner at hotel and overnight stay in manali.
DAY 04 – KULLU VALLEY & MANIKARAN
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Spring Waters, Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike.
Return back to Kullu town, it can be fun having Rafting in the Beas River (Activities charges are not included in package cost), famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
DAY 05 – MANALI – SHIMLA JOURNEY
After breakfast, checkout from hotel and start your journey to Shimla. The travel time will be around 7-8 hours. In Evening, check-in to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Shimla.
DAY 06 - SHIMLA CITY TOUR
The morning will be free so you can rest and acclimatize. You will be taken for a tour for Green Valley, Shimla Mall Road, and Kufri. Jhaku temple is also included in your package. Evening Drive Back To Hotel. Night Stay And Dinner In Hotel At Shimla.
DAY 07 - DEPARTURE
In morning, enjoy your breakfast and checkout as per the hotel timings. In evening drop by car to Shimla Volvo stand for departure to Delhi by Volvo.